Please note that we will conduct this programme adhering to the updated COVID 19 guidelines.
Please note that NTMC May 2021 which was planned to be held on 17th and 18th May 2021 Programme has been postponed until further notice due to the latest guidelines (effective from 01st of May 2021) & prevailing circumstances with COVID-19 in the country.
Please note that the slots for the NTMC May 2021 program have been filled up. You can still send in your applications without making the payment and if there is an availability of slots we will contact you or we will forward your application to the next course.
1. This course is meant for the Medical Officers (holding MBBS or equivalent Qualifications).
a. Those who are waiting for the Internship (Pre-Interns) also can apply, but they need to send a copy of the degree certificate and there will be limited number of slots for the pre-interns.
2. The observers’ course is meant for those who have already done NTMC once. And a special application is available at the office as requested.
3. The observers will not be receiving a certificate
4. Every candidate has to complete 2 days to receive the certificate.
5. Number of slots for the course will be 48.